Torxen Oil & Gas Ltd. is currently looking for qualified candidates for the role of Administrative Assistant.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing support to members of the Executive and Governance teams.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide administrative support to the Executive Vice President, the Chief Financial Officer, the General Counsel and their respective teams
- Handle outgoing and incoming mail
- Prepare expense reports and other monthly reports as necessary
- Prepare, edit, and proof-read correspondence, presentations, spreadsheets, reports and other documents
- Manage boardroom reservations
- Assist management team when requested and other duties as assigned
- Maintain and order office/kitchen supplies inventory
- Provide vacation relief and backup to other team members when required
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years related experience in administration with a secondary school certificate preferred
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Ability to deal with requests and/or situations with great sensitivity and tact
- Attention to detail and high degree of accuracy is essential
- Superior client management/customer service skills with an emphasis on verbal/written communication.
- Excellence in proof-reading and editing skills would be an asset
- Strong organizational, analytical, and listening skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, set priorities, meet deadlines, and multi-task
- Skilled in developing strong working relationships
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume to HR@torxen.net by December 22nd, 2017. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.