Torxen Oil & Gas Ltd. is currently looking for qualified candidates for the role of Administrative Assistant to support the Accounting and Treasury team. The successful candidate will be responsible for organizing and assisting team with records management, presentations, report writing and other ad hoc requests. Communicating with all levels of the organization and external stakeholders, you will be comfortable working in a fast-paced ever-changing environment and can adapt quickly.
To be successful in this role, you will be self-motivated, enthusiastic and take initiative to improve current processes and you will possess advanced skills in MS Office. You are willing to learn and develop new skills working with the Accounting and Treasury team.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Schedule and plan meetings, coordinate catering, draft and distribute agendas, record meeting minutes;
- Prepare, edit, and finalize presentations, documents, spreadsheets and reports;
- Prepare expense reports and code invoices;
- Use sound judgment and maintain confidentiality in correspondence with internal and external clients;
- Perform various administrative tasks such as records management, scanning, filing, and photocopying as required;
- Manage mail for the team and facilitate bank deposits;
- Order office supplies;
- Coordinate and manage office moves within the team;
- Other tasks as needed
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Detail-oriented, ability to check accuracy of work and provide consistent follow-up;
- Effective at problem solving/trouble-shooting through accessing company resources;
- Post-secondary education in business administration is an asset;
- Experience working with accounting and treasury teams is an asset;
- High level of organization and communication skills;
- Advanced skills in MS Office;
- Exceptional professionalism and demonstrates flexibility;
Comfortable with some ambiguity in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
If you are interested in this position, please email your resume to HR@torxen.net by July 1, 2018. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.